California Northstate University (CNU) is an institution of higher education dedicated to advancing the art and science of healthcare and to educating, training, and developing individuals to provide competent, patient-centred care.
The University consists of three colleges: the College of Pharmacy, the College of Medicine, and the College of Health Sciences. The College of Pharmacy and the College of Medicine offer a Pharm D degree and an MD degree respectively, whereas the College of Health Sciences offers a B.S. degree in Health Sciences.
The Mission of California Northstate University is to advance the art and science of healthcare.
To provide innovative education and healthcare delivery systems
- Working as a team
- Embracing diversity and workplace excellence
- Caring about our students, our staff, our faculty, and our profession
- Advancing our university, our goals, and our discipline
- Responding to challenges that may impede Mission
- Enhancing communication and partnership
Elk Grove, California, USA