We have more than a thousand universities from around the world in our database.
Popular Health Master
Master in health degrees are aimed at students who wish to advance their career in the field of healthcare, be it in hospitals, clinics, non-profit organizations, or other healthcare organizations.
Through in-depth study in a particular health-related discipline, Master in health programs also prepare students for a research career, either in the industry or at the university level. It is common for practical experience in a healthcare facility or laboratory to be mandatory for Master programs in healthcare. The study programs are administered in full-time, part-time, online, or distance learning formats.
Master in health programs offer numerous specializations, such as medicine, nutrition, healthcare management, psychiatry, nursing, veterinary medicine, or physiotherapy. Other popular specializations include bio-medical engineering, medical laboratory studies, radiology, and alternative medicine.
The variety of Master in health programs can be overwhelming – but don’t let it stop you! To find the study program that best suits your requirements, start by taking a look at the list of some of the most popular Master programs in health offered by leading universities around the world.
Most Popular Fields
Top Master Health Programs
Master in Health studies can be divided into three main branches: direct healthcare, research, and management. The most popular Master programs in direct healthcare are Medicine, Nursing, and Dentistry. Master programs in Pharmacy, focusing on the development of new medicines and treatments, are also in high demand. Finally, popular programs in healthcare management combine medical knowledge with business.
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Health Care
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Global Healthcare
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Healthcare Studies
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Nursing Studies
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Medical Studies
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Pharmaceutical Medicine
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Biomedical Studies
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Physiotherapy
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Dental Sciences
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Mental Healthcare
Top Master Health Countries
A wide range of Master in Health programs are available at top universities, colleges, business schools and other educational institutions around the world. Start your search for the program that suits your requirements best by having a look at some of the most popular study destinations for getting a Master’s degree in a health-related field.
Top Master Health Cities
For your study destination, you can choose from a great number of cities where Master in Health programs are offered by some of the best universities and colleges. Narrow down your search for a Master’s degree in a health-related field by browsing through study options in the cities listed below, which are considered especially popular among healthcare students.
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Madrid
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Villaviciosa de Odón
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Loma Linda
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Los Angeles
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Sydney
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Newcastle
- MASTERS-DEGREE in London
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Birmingham
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Bologna
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Cesena
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Rotterdam
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Leiden
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Shanghai
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Coimbra
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Solna
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Botkyrka
- MASTERS-DEGREE in Geneva
Newly added programs
- - MSc in Clinical AnatomyQueen's University Belfast
- Master of Science in NursingKing University Online
- MSN- Pediatric Nurse PractitionerKing University Online
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse EducatorKing University Online
- Master of Science in Nursing in Nursing AdministrationKing University Online
- Post-MSN Nurse Educator CertificateKing University Online
- BS in Nursing (RN-to-BSN)King University Online
- Bachelors in Emergency Medical AdministrationEastern Oregon University Online
- La Grande
- Bachelors in Health and Human PerformanceEastern Oregon University Online
- La Grande