University Master's Degree in Genetic, Nutritional and Environmental Conditioners for Growth and Development NUTRENVIGEN G + D Factors Universidade Santiago de Compostela
Title name: Master's Degree in Genetic, Nutritional and Environmental Conditioners for Growth and Development NUTRENVIGEN G + D Factors
Branch of knowledge:
Center where it is taught:
Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
R / de San Francisco, s / n
Santiago de Compostela
Date of authorization for the implementation of the title by the Xunta de Galicia: Orde do 5/08/2019 (DOG do 14/08/2019)
Date of publication in the BOE:
Date of the last accreditation: 06/05/2019
Responsible for the title:
Degree coordinator: Leis Trabazo, María Rosaura
- Offer periodicity:
- Type of teaching: Distance learning
- Study regime: distance
- Languages of use: Spanish Galician
- University of Granada
- University of Santiago de Compostela
- Zaragoza's University
- Rovira I Virgili University
- Train students in the effects of nutritional, environmental, and lifestyle factors on individual genetic makeup and the health of the body.
- Provide the student with knowledge related to the scientific and bioethical methodology of research in the different stages of growth and development.
- Promote collaboration and mobility between participating centers.
- Integrate experts from different areas (multidisciplinary orientation).
- Encourage the participation of students from different areas of knowledge of Health Sciences.