Master in Nutrition and Feeding Universidad de Alicante
- Total credits: 60
- Places offered: 25 places
- Credit fee: €39,27 (1st registration); €62,79 (2nd registration and successive).
- Teaching modality: Combined: Face-to-face and Online
- Language of instruction: Spanish
- Field of study: Health Sciences
- Faculty involved: Faculty of Health Sciences
- Program jointly shared with: Only taught at this university
|Type of subject||Credits|
|External Internships (OB)||9|
|Final project (OB)||6|
The overall objective of this Master’s course is to train professionals in the field of Nutrition, with a common compulsory module focusing on key areas for research and professional practice, and two elective modules/specializations to choose from:
- Clinical and community nutrition
- Food science
All official Master's degree courses will be completed with the preparation and public defense of a Master's Final Project (MFP), which must be carried out in the final phase of the study program and focused on the evaluation of the Master’s content.