MPh in Global Health Leadership and Administration
University of Haifa, International School
USD 10,600 / per year *
Earliest start date
15 Oct 2023
* + service fees
Our unique Master’s Degree program in Public Health provides future healthcare leaders and researchers with cutting-edge knowledge and skills to address tomorrow's complex global public health challenges. Specializing in Global Health Leadership and Health Systems Administration, we offer our students state-of-the-art knowledge, leadership and communication skills to manage comprehensive, cross-cutting, multi-sectoral health programs on local and global scales.
Our study program includes integrated knowledge and training in relevant fields, aimed at:
- Developing and enhancing personal and organizational leadership skills for Public and Global Health positions
- Providing knowledge, training, perspectives and tools to address multicultural public and global health challenges.
- Acquiring skills for planning, evaluating and implementing health programs and policies
One year, one Degree
Our one-year program is taught in English over three consecutive semesters from October through September. Graduates will be awarded a Master of Public Health (MPH) alongside a certificate of specialization in Health Systems Administration and Global Health Leadership.
- Introduction to Global Health (Including Social Determinants of Health)
- Decision-Making in Health Systems
- Global Health Systems
- Human Rights and Public Health Ethics
* The curriculum is subject to change without notice
- Develop and enhance personal and organizational leadership skills.
- Provide students with knowledge and tools to deal with multicultural issues in public and global health.
- Provide skills for planning, evaluation of policies and implementation of programs.
- Offer experience-based knowledge and unique perspectives.
- Prepare students for employment and leadership in public or global health.