Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Leadership
Southern Cross University (Online)
Australia Online, Australia
AUD 8,760 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* $2190 per unit
- Start your journey towards an MHL.
- 100% online, shift work-friendly learning.
- Become a leader across a diverse range of healthcare fields.
- Duration: 8 months, part-time
- Study periods: January, March, April, July, September, November
- Rankings: Nursing research ranked the highest possible classification in the ERA national report.
Lead the change in healthcare
The Australian healthcare sector is undergoing rapid and widespread change, increasingly disrupted by new technologies and a changing workforce as well as population. Whether you are a registered nurse or allied health professional, a Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Leadership can enable you to take a significant step forward in your career in Australia’s largest industry.
By completing Southern Cross University’s Online Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Leadership you will gain knowledge to meet the challenges and grab the opportunities of leadership in multidisciplinary and complex healthcare delivery. You’ll extend your knowledge in evidence based-care, and learn how to lead teams of health professionals in Australia’s healthcare systems.
Our aim is to produce graduates that are career-ready. So join one of the world’s best universities under 50 years old and advance your career in healthcare.
The ideal pathway to a Master of Healthcare Leadership
Sometimes life can get in the way, which is why we have made postgraduate study as flexible as possible. The Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Leadership provides you with the first significant step to advancing your career. The best part? If you finish your Graduate Certificate and want to take your learning further, everything you complete will be credited towards your online Master of Healthcare Leadership.
What you can study
To be eligible for the award of Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Leadership you will complete the below four (4) units:
The units are:
- Leading Change in Healthcare
- Strategic Health Management
- Health Systems, Policies and Practices
- Principles and Practice of Clinical Accountability
Careers in Healthcare Leadership
- Unit Manager
- Quality and Clinical Governance Manager
- Program Manager
- Chief Executive
- Care Manager
- Practice Owner
- Hospital CEO
- Medical Practice Manager
- Pharmaceutical Project Manager