Bachelor of Science in Medical and Veterinary Genetics
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
EUR 3,799 / per year
Earliest start date
Genetics is one of the future TOP specialties all around the world. This program offers a unique possibility to study the basics of both Human and Animal Anatomy, Physiology, Histology, Genetics, and other disciplines that will lay the background for a comprehensive understanding of disease pathogenesis.
- Medical and Veterinary Genetics
- 3.5 years
- BSc in Health Sciences, Biomedical Technician
- 210 ECTS credits
- Taught in English
Why study Medical and Veterinary Genetics at LSMU?
- Multicultural environment and student community: international students from 87 different countries make up 25% of the total student body at LSMU;
- Diploma recognized in many countries of the word;
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange program;
- Small groups (up to 10 students) in clinical courses;
- Support system for student adaptation: mentoring, tutoring, and psychological counseling.