MSc in International Health Management
Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
EUR 12,000 *
Earliest start date
* 2023 Intakes: €12,000 International students | €7,000 EU students
Take the first step towards your future today by enrolling in the MSc in International Health Management.
Save up to 33% on your tuition fees when you apply! Terms and conditions apply*.
Why enroll in this program
The MSc is awarded by Universita Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO and will help you to become a leader in this dynamic and fast-paced sector! The MSc program is tailored to individuals looking to become world-class leaders in international health management. You will be passionate and inquisitive, with a desire to lead health organizations through challenges. You will achieve this by developing excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills as well as by growing your understanding of this demanding sector.
Modules include Anthropology and Sociology of Health and Medical Care, Financial and Economic Management of Health Organisations as well as National Health Systems and Health Policy. This programme will prepare you to take on any number of challenges in the international health management sector whether that be a managerial or directorial role. Alternatively, you will have developed the research techniques and expert knowledge needed to take on further postgraduate studies should you choose to.
The Annual Student Survey 2021 revealed that
- 89% Satisfied with the efficiency and friendliness of the BSBI staff overall - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
- 88% Satisfied with the assistance provided in terms of Visa Guidance, including SERS Immigration Support - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
Why study in Berlin
Alongside studying in Berlin, Germany’s capital the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index.
*Terms and Conditions
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- This offer is effective until 31 December 2023.
- Minimum age: 21
- Academic qualifications:
- A three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in a related discipline. Applicants with degrees in other disciplines and applicants with no bachelor’s degree, but with other academic qualifications such as HNDs or Level 5 Diplomas and significant professional experience, are also welcome to apply. Their acceptance may be subject to a successful entrance test and interview.
- A high-school certificate is required.
- English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), equivalent Password Test, PTE Academic (both in the test center and online accepted) 50 + score, TOEFL IBT or equivalent (e.g. Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Trinity's Integrated Skills in English (ISE): ISE I (B1) for BAF with *Pass in each component; ISE II (B2) for all Master and BA courses with *Pass in each component; ISE III (C1) for DBA with *Pass in each component.
- English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers, applicants who completed their education in English (such as a high school diploma or IB)
- Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
- Medium of Instruction letter for a qualification awarded within the last 5 years.
- West African Senior School Certificate (WAEC) as proof of English for applicants from West Africa, namely Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Gambia, and Sierra Leone (with conditions*).
- WAEC English Language component must be at level C6 or above.
- Documents: CV and two reference letters.
- Qualifications: You must have a 2:2 UK bachelor’s degree (or any equivalent degree which is recognized by ECCTIS UK).
- If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years of management experience.