Degree in Pharmacy
OFFICIAL TITLE: Degree in Pharmacy
DURATION / ECTS: 5 year / 300 ECTS
SEATS / CAMPUS: 75 / Moncada - Alfara
IMPARTIDO EN: Spanish
- Develop information and communication skills, both oral and written, to deal with patients and users of the center where play their professional activity. Promote work and collaboration capabilities in multidisciplinary teams and those related to other health professionals.
- Recognizing the limitations and the need to maintain and update professional skills, paying particular importance to the self-learning of new knowledge based on scientific evidence.
- Identify, design, collect, analyze, control and produce drugs and medicines and other health products and raw interest in human or veterinary use materials.
- Evaluate the therapeutic and toxic effects of substances with pharmacological activity.
- Learn to apply the scientific method and acquire skills in handling legislation, sources of information, literature, development of protocols and other aspects considered necessary for critical design and evaluation of preclinical and clinical trials.
- Design, prepare, dispense and dispensing medicines and other health products of interest.
- Provide therapeutic advice in drug therapy and diet therapy and nutritional and food sector in establishments providing services.
- Promote rational use of medicines and health products as well as acquire basic knowledge in clinical management, health economics and efficient use of health resources.
- Identify, assess and evaluate the problems related to drugs and medicines, as well as participate in pharmacovigilance activities.
- Carry out the activities of clinical and social pharmacy, following the cycle of pharmaceutical care.
- Intervene in the activities of health promotion, disease prevention at the individual, family and community level; with a comprehensive and multidisciplinary vision of health-disease process.
- Design, implement and evaluate reagents, clinical methods and analytical techniques, knowing the basics of clinical analysis and the characteristics and contents of the reports of laboratory diagnosis.
- Assessing the toxicological effects of substances and design and implement appropriate tests and analyzes.
- Develop health and hygiene analysis, particularly those related to food and environment.
- Aware of the ethical and deontological principles as the laws, regulations and administrative provisions governing the practice, understanding the ethical implications of health in a changing social context.
Royal Decree 1837/2008, of November 8, establishes the basic training necessary to access the professional practice of pharmaceutical and Article 61 includes activities related to the profession of pharmacist.
Graduates in Pharmacy can develop their career in the following fields:
- Public Sector: Administration Laboratories, Hospitals, Municipalities and Schools
- Private: Laboratories, Clinics, Hospitals and Offices of Pharmacy
- Technical Director Owner
- Technical Director co-owner
- Deputy substitute, regent
Colleges and Schools General Council:
- Technical Administration
- Laboratory Technicians
- Drug Information Center
- Technicians Pharmaceutical Care
Optical and Hearing test:
- private sector or self-employed
- private sector or self-employed
- Offices of Pharmacy
- Directors and editors.
- Public Sector: Hospitals and Primary Care.
- Private Sector: Hospitals and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Public sector: Ministry of Justice, Health and Consumer Affairs
- Private sector: Laboratories
- Technical director
- Director and Technical Control
- Technical director and quality control
- Production and Technical Director
- Technical research and development
- Registration technician
- Procurement planning technician
- Marketing (market analysis, product manager, sales representative or technical Informer drugs)
- Companies (ecotoxicology)
What makes us different?
1. Experience and trajectory
and more than 40 years ripped Pharmacy studies at the CEU. We are backed by decades of training professionals committed pharmaceutical area.
2. The care guidance
Training especially oriented care management in all its dimensions (pharmacy, hospitals, etc.). This differential character is based on two axes:
- The curriculum, designed in structure and development of materials with a strong orientation toward the patient.
- And the Aula Pharmacy Practice, a pioneering space in Spain that simulates a pharmacy and in which students interact with real patients and acquire skills in managing medications. And all this from the first year.
3. A plus training connected with employability
We offer the opportunity to study, parallel to grade and free of charge, the Own Degree in Management Office of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Marketing, supplementing your training in one of the main areas of employability. so you will increase your skills in strategic or financial management, inventory management or marketing planning tools applied to the pharmacy.
4. A double degree, also connected with employability
In the last two years of Pharmacy you can add another compatible to multiply your training and your future options degree:
- Degree in Optics and Optometry
- Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
About the School
Somos una Universidad católica, pionera en el desarrollo de proyectos educativos innovadores. Estamos orientados a ayudar a las personas que aprenden con nosotros a entender la disciplina que estudian ... Read More