The knowledge of chemistry, the biological activities of natural products, the theory of pharmaceutical chemistry.
Description of verification and evaluation criteria
Content of the entrance examination
- Oral exam from the knowledge of chemistry, the biological activities of drugs, the theory of pharmaceutical chemistry.
- English language exam for English language knowledge assessment (C1 at least).
Additional conditions for the bonus (practice)
- Successfully completed university studies in pharmacy, chemistry (rated 2 points).
- Diploma thesis similar with respect to the proposed Ph.D. studies of the candidate (rated 3 points).
- Indication of the supposed training center and the approval of a specific supervisor with the management of the planned doctoral project (rated max. 5 points).
Criteria for the evaluation examination
- Professional knowledge level – reviewed on answers to questions stated in General content of entrance exam (max. up to 10 points).
- Submitted doctoral project – evaluation of project complexity, modern methodological approaches to a solution, and the continuity of the project on topics already discussed by the Subject Area Board (max. up to 10 points).
The minimum admission limit is 20 points.
The Dean decides to accept the applicant(s) who have fulfilled the conditions of the admission procedure and, according to the number of points achieved, ranked in the order corresponding to the predetermined number of accepted applicants for the particular program.
Conditions for admission
Admission to Doctoral studies is conditioned by successful completion of a Master's study program.
|Verification method:||entrance exam|
|Confirmation date (of entrance exam)||from: 03.06.2019 until: 28.06.2019|
|Alternative date (of entrance exam)||from: 08.07.2019 until: 19.07.2019|
About the School
Charles University, the first university established in Central Europe, was founded by Charles IV, the Czech King and Roman Emperor, in 1348.