OFFICIAL TITLE: Nursing degree
DURATION / ECTS: 4 years / 240 ECTS
SEATS / CAMPUS: 120 / Moncada - Alfara; 100 / Elche; 60 / Castellon
IMPARTIDO EN: Spanish
- CG1. Understanding the fundamental questions of anthropology and its connection with nursing
- CG2. Capar be to analyze historical texts of scientific content
- CG3. Acquiring a critical insight to the moral problems raised by the exercise of the health professions
- CG4. Knowing the ethical issues affecting the health sector
- CG5. Being able to analyze bioethical dilemmas and conflicts
- CG6. Perform an analysis and critical interpretation of the main documents of the magisterium of the church related to social issues in general and, in particular, research and medical practice.
- CE1. Being able, in the field of nursing, to provide appropriate technical and professional health care for the health needs of the people they serve, according to the state of development of scientific knowledge at any given time and quality levels and safety laid down in the laws and ethics applicable.
- CE2. Plan and provide nursing care directed at individuals, families or groups aimed at health outcomes evaluating their impact through guidelines for clinical practice and care, describing the processes by which it is diagnosed, treated or cared a problem of health.
- CE3. Know and apply the theoretical and methodological foundations and principles of nursing.
- EC4. Understand the interactive behavior of the person by gender, group or community, within their social and multicultural context.
- CE5. Design care systems aimed at individuals, families or groups, evaluating their impact and establishing the appropriate modifications.
- CE6. Basing nursing interventions on scientific evidence and available means.
- EC7. Understand without prejudice to people, considering their physical, psychological and social aspects as autonomous and independent individuals, ensuring respect for their opinions, beliefs and values, guaranteeing the right to privacy through confidentiality and professional secrecy.
- EC8. Promote and respect the right of participation, information, autonomy and informed decision-making of people attended consent, according to the way they live their process of health - disease.
- EC9. Promote healthy lifestyles, self-care, supporting the maintenance of therapeutic and preventive behaviors.
- CE10. Protect the health and welfare of individuals, families or groups attended, guaranteeing their safety.
- CE11. Establish effective communication with patients, families, social groups and partners and promote health education.
- CE12. Knowing the ethical and deontological code of Spanish nursing, understanding the ethical implications of health in a changing global context.
- CE13. Knowing the principles of health and social health financing and adequately use the resources available.
- CE14. Establish mechanisms for evaluation, considering the scientific aspects? technical and quality.
- CE15. Working with the team as the basic unit which is structured uni or multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary professionals and other staff of healthcare organizations.
- CE16. Know the health information systems.
- CE17. Perform nursing care based on comprehensive health care that involves multiprofessional cooperation, integration of processes and continuity of care.
- CE18. Know the strategies to adopt measures of comfort and care of symptoms, the patient and family targeted in the implementation of palliative care that will contribute to alleviate the situation of advanced and terminal patients.
Nursing graduates can develop their professional activity in different areas although the degree has a unique profile of nurse responsible for general care, whose functions are detailed as follows:
Asistencial function: providing nursing care to society
- Hospital Area (Specialities)
- Primary care: Health Education and Health Promotion
Teaching function: Teach nursing skills
- University professor
- Training of Trainees
- Health Workforce Training
- Health Education Patient and Family
Researcher Function: Concern for the acquisition of new knowledge and its application
- Creation of Scientific Societies of Nursing
- Assistance to scientific meetings
- Presentation of Papers to Congress
- Research Group Memberships
- Doctoral thesis
Management function: Participate in the Administration and Resource Management
- Identify Health Systems
- Understand the concept of quality assurance
- Manage human and material resources at work
What makes us different?
1. The profession in the classroom
Because we understand that in order to become a good nurse / a you must be from first contact with the best professionals. So many of our teachers are outstanding nurses working actively innovating in hospitals and health centers.
2. The four-door employability
- Intensification Program EIR for preparation: fourth course you can participate in our program to start your preparation for Nurse Internal Resident (EIR). Thus while you finish your career will begin to train and to achieve a place in the public health system. Of course participate in this program to improve your skills is voluntary and does not involve additional cost.
- Practices in the center of the curriculum: well you know we "do nursing" from first course. You "know-how" from first is the way to be in the best position to take advantage of external practices. This is the way to be able to add value in the centers where you join trainees in the second year.
- Certificate in Communicative Skills for Nursing and Relief (CCAE) experts communication skills and managing personal relationships are key to being an outstanding professional nursing say. Therefore, through our training proposal you will achieve these skills and you also certify through the CCAE.
- The international dimension of nursing: we are constantly increasing the number of international practices in the UK, Germany and other countries in Central Europe. Would you be prepared to work outside Spain ?. This is our proposal: free additional training in English from first to fourth to improve your level.
- Free online training in specialized nursing English from third to adjust your level to the professional requirements.
- Opportunities for international nursing practices. A good example is the agreement signed with the King's College Hospital in London, for which our nursing students access to practical and also in advantageous conditions for their recruitment processes (with direct access to the interview pass).
3. A double pioneering grade, doubles specialist degrees
You can study a double degree in Spain only to multiply your training and your future options. We offer a custom itinerary so that you have a different university profile:
About the School
Somos una Universidad católica, pionera en el desarrollo de proyectos educativos innovadores. Estamos orientados a ayudar a las personas que aprenden con nosotros a entender la disciplina que estudian ... Read More