We offer advanced training in research in relevant aspects in the field of veterinary and food sciences.
Aimed at graduates in Veterinary, Food Science and Technology and related Life Sciences (Agronomic Engineering, Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, etc.).
What we offer you
- Specific postgraduate training in Castilla y León.
- Faculty with extensive research experience.
- Integration in consolidated research groups.
- Optimal research facilities and equipment to develop the practices.
* ID in food industries.
* Research in medicine and animal surgery.
* Research in animal health and reproduction.
* Research in ruminant production. We offer advanced training in research in relevant aspects in the field of veterinary and food sciences.
Access to the Doctorate programs in "Applied Research in Health Sciences" and "Veterinary and Food Sciences" of the University of León.
General or Transversal
- That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study;
- That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of formulating judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments;
- That students know how to communicate their conclusions (and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that sustain them) to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way;
- That students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
Quality guarantee system
The University of León following the guidelines of the ENQUA (European Association for Quality Assurance) that establishes what are the European Criteria and Guidelines for internal quality assurance in Higher Education institutions, has developed, for years, the policy and internal procedures for the quality assurance of the institution, with a commitment to the culture of quality through strategies of continuous improvement and the development of procedures at the service of the institution that allow to involve all the agents of the same.
In this sense, from the Office of Evaluation and Quality (OEC) of the University of León (ULE) has developed a Support Tool for the Tracking of Titles with the main objective of providing Quality Commissions of the Centers / Departments / Institutes of the ULE of a tool of internal management of information that facilitates the coordination and the suitable development of the FOLLOW UP of the Official Titles of the University of Leon.
In the tool, the necessary information is available to perform:
- Follow-up Process of the Official Degrees both internally by the ULE, and externally according to the criteria established by the Agency for the Quality of the University System of Castilla y León (ACSUCYL)
- Decision making of the institution.
Different types of users have been determined for access to the Application, based on the function they perform in the monitoring process. In the same way it is possible to establish different levels of dissemination of the information of the official titles of the ULE.
About the School
Existen al menos diez razones para escoger León como destino académico aunque estamos seguros de que tú encontrarás muchas más.