We understand by Art therapy that group of care activities that channel and facilitate the expression and resolution of emotions and emotional or psychological conflicts through action or artistic creation.
The aim of the Master in Art Therapy is to train professionals who, coming from different areas of knowledge, can integrate these resources into their professional work or be integrated into multidisciplinary teams in different areas of intervention: educational centers, social or health care, using general and systematic art, dance, music, theater or literature from a clinical perspective.
Creative therapies, such as Music Therapy, Art Therapy, Therapeutic Theater and Movement Therapy Dance, undoubtedly make a significant contribution to multidisciplinary care in all these areas of intervention.
The Master in Art Therapy of ISEP is a program of a high degree of specialization and professionalism and is part of the training itinerary that the student can choose from the Master's program in Artistic and Creative Therapies, where the Master in Music Therapy and the Master in Therapy.
Master's Program in Art Therapy
- Psychology of Art
- Development Psychology
- Neuropsychological foundations of art.
- The link.
- Social psychology.
- Psychology of the Personality.
- Psychopathologies and artistic therapies.
- Research Methodology.
- Models of Psychotherapeutic Intervention.
- Basic concepts in psychotherapy.
- Procedures and competences in psychotherapy.
- Design and Intervention Techniques in Art Therapy.
- Ethics and Deontology.
Area of Art Therapies
- Theoretical Bases of Art.
- Methodology in Art Therapies.
- Codes and artistic languages.
- Elements and resources of artistic therapies.
- Principles and resources of intervention in Art Therapy.
- Intervention Models in Art Therapy.
- Areas of application.
- Body, Space, Movement.
- The voice.
- Body expression, biodanza, psicomotricidad.
Practices / Practice Report
Final work of master
The completion of the Master in Art Therapy plus the completion of the Master in Theater Therapy and / or the Master in Music Therapy involves the achievement and obtaining the Master's Degree in Artistic and Creative Therapies .
Competences of the Master in Art Therapy
- You will develop and develop therapeutic and artistic projects in the educational, health and social fields.
- You will design and apply strategies and techniques of intervention, rehabilitation and evaluation to improve the well-being and health of people.
- You will apply tools for research and improvement of therapeutic intervention.
- You will analyze the artistic languages, the psychological and psychotherapeutic theories and the artistic theories.
Recipients of the Master in Art Therapy
The Master in Art Therapy is aimed at professionals or students in their last year of career. Psychology, Psychopedagogy, Pedagogy, Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Teaching, Social Education and Social Work. Professionals in the artistic field: music, dance, theater.
Trabaja - Master in Art Therapy
- Public and private health institutions.
- Public and private educational institutions.
- Public and private social institutions.