With 23 percent growth expected by 2022, healthcare is one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States. A wealth of opportunity awaits in careers such as clinic management and healthcare leadership in the healthcare management field. So, whether students are just getting started or looking to expand their career options, eVersity can help them gain the workplace-ready skills needed to have a competitive edge in healthcare management.
Students who complete the requirements of the Professional Path will be able to:
• Use effective communication in a healthcare setting.
• Effectively collaborate with individuals internal and external to the healthcare organization to solve problems.
• Apply current safety and quality regulations in a wide range of healthcare settings.
• Apply principles of project management to healthcare organizations.
• Implement business and administrative skills to problem-solve, assess results, and evaluate quality in healthcare settings.
• Assess the impact of technology on healthcare delivery systems.
About the School
Brought to you by the University of Arkansas System (UA), Arkansas’s only 100 percent-online institution from the University of Arkansas System, eVersity offers career-ready degrees taught by faculty ... Read More